Friday, August 26, 2011

{Latest Obsession: Hummus}

While I have some extra time on my hands this morning I thought I would share our latest obsession... hummus! Here is a great recipe I found in a Weight Watchers magazine. We make it at least once a week, enjoy!

picture courtesy of digestlove.com
Tuscan White Bean Hummus
Points Plus Value: 2
Yields: 10 servings
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons

What You'll Need:

  • 1 (15.5 oz) can cannellini beans, drained
  • 1 large garlic clove
  • 1 Tbsp grated lemon rind
  • 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
  • Pinch of salt and pepper

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in a food processor; process until blended. Serve with fresh vegetables or baked pita chips.

What's your latest obsession?


mike + sam

No comments: