1. I got my Fall semester grades back! Two B's and one A! I am so proud of myself! Going back to college was a real challenge for me, and now I feel I have the confidence to pull it off!
2. There are so many things I love about Christmas, one of them is receiving Christmas cards!
|I have some beautiful friends and family!|
3. My December Birchbox came in the mail yesterday!
|More details on this beauty later...|
4. New places and old friends. My bestie Tina drove in from San Marcos last night and we went to visit my old friend Candice at her OH! Fox Vintage pop-up shop at Madewell. (Did you get all that?) If you watched 2 Broke Girls on Monday night you know what a pop-up shop is. (Although, Candice had her's legally.) If you're still lost, I'll try to explain it for you. Candice has some amazing vintage pieces and stores like Madewell invite her to set up a shop inside their shop, "pop-up shop". It was a great event and their was champagne... do I need to say more? Afterwards Tina and I went to Gloria's. It was our second time there and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves cold margaritas and good Mexican food.
5. New Year's Eve! Not that I'm trying to skip over Christmas, but I am so excited to be actually going to a real live NYE party in Austin this year! It's going to be a great night with friends! Now if I could find that perfect dress!
What are your top 5 things from this week?