Monday, December 12, 2011

{Weekend Recap}

My mom and my sisters came to Austin this past weekend for some shopping and girl time! It was such a fun weekend, I feel like I need another weekend to relax!

Friday night, in traditional Simonson woman style we ate Mexcian food. Lots of chips and salsa and margarita's! Then we headed over to the theater to see New Year's Eve.


We all enjoyed the movie but agreed that Valentine's Day was better. 

Saturday we hit the Round Rock outlet mall for some serious Christmas shopping and found some great deals! We even met Santa Claus! 


My girls left Sunday morning, but it was so great to spend some quality girl time with them!

Sunday evening MJ and I visited Hyde Park Baptist Church for their annual Christmas Musical. They had a full choir, orchestra and a beautiful chapel. Our friend Whitney was one of the narrators and it was so fun to watch her up on stage! :) 

I hope you had a great weekend too!


love,
sam




No comments: