I am so glad it's Friday! High Five for Friday is supposed to be a weekly post about my five favorite things from the past week. But, I haven't done High Five for Friday in a couple weeks so forgive me if they're not from this week. And I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk this week. If you have a High Five for Friday post go link up!
So, here goes:
1. I finally got my new iPhone 4 for Christmas! Yes!
2. Texas Stars Hockey... one of my favorite things to do. And I had never been to a hockey game before last year when we realized the stadium is walking distance from our house. So, my in laws and brother in law came to Austin the week after Christmas and got to experience their first hockey game!
3. We got to spend NYE in downtown Austin with some of my best friends from Dallas!
4. Another one of my besties Monica is getting married! I can't attend the wedding but I'm so glad I got to attend her bridal shower. And it was at Macaroni Grill... yum!
5. I will finally get to see my side of the family on Saturday for Christmas. Yeah, I know, kind of belated. But I am so excited! I've had their presents ready for weeks!!!
|From Pinterest. Pinned here.|
If you know me, you know that I LOVE giving gifts. In fact, it's my love language. If you don't know what I'm talking about... Read this book! It will change your relationships!