Sunday, November 20, 2011

{My First Birchbox!}

My November Birchbox came this week! I was so excited when I saw the pink box laying on the kitchen table because I was not expecting it for a couple more weeks. For those of you who don't know what Birchbox is, it is basically a gift box that comes to your door each month with 4-5 personalized beauty samples for only $10! I learned about Birchbox from Kate with The Small Things Blog. She also inspired me to chop off my hair! Anyways, here is what came inside my box this month:



  1. Atelier Cologne - smells like, vanilla and amber and woodsy - very autumn! MJ approves! 
  2. Borghese | Fango Active Mud Mask - can't wait to try this mask! 
  3. LaRocca Skincare | Champagne & Shimmer Supreme Creme - put some on my hands. Left them really soft and slightly shimmery. Would look great on your chest or arms for a night out! 
  4. Zoya | Nail Polish in Izzy - can't wait to try this color. I'm waiting for a Christmas or NYE party! 
  5. Coasters from Two Paper Dolls - aren't they cute? They have all sorts of designs on their website
I can't wait for next month's Birchbox! 


sam

No comments: