- Happy about a new shirt and baseball cap (not pictured) from his favorite bike shop.
- Juan in a Million = best breakfast taco place in Austin
- Several pounds of potato, bacon, eggs, and cheese or better known as The "Don Juan"
- Played some Ms. Pac-Man while waiting for our movie, Prometheus to start.
- We always have to visit Whole Foods while downtown. The people, smells, and fooood. Love it. (Grabbed some iced tea and chocolate chip cookies for the movie).
- Took an evening drive in the '66. Pure bliss.
I also made his favorite dinner, tortellini with marina sauce and a caesar salad. I hope you had a great 29th birthday, honey!