Friday, June 15, 2012

{High Five For Friday}

Can you say whoooo hoooo!? It's Friday! I just had one of those weeks when it felt like every day was Monday. Hate that! But overall this week was pretty fantastic. Here are my five favorite things from this past week.

  1. My bestie Leeann came to visit us in Austin. We went kayaking, shopping, eating, and rode the Metrorail downtown. It was perfect. We love her so much! 




2.  Michael turned 29! We spent the whole day together and it was so much fun. See this post to see what we did. 


As part of our household budget we each get $100 every two weeks as our allowance. Usually once I get my allowance I spend it, almost immediately. So for me to have saved over $300 is nothing short of a miracle. (Michael might have hidden my money from me also...) and I didn't even have anything in mind I was saving for but today I ordered:

3. A Kindle


4. A new amazing hair straightener! If you're looking for a new one the Babyliss Nano Titanium is great! (I've had the same CHI for almost 6 years!)


5. Sunday is father's day... and I love my daddy! He is an amazing husband and father. I have the utmost respect for him and he has always been there for us. Because I know my dad doesn't read this blog I can tell you we got him an outdoor hammock and The Pioneer Woman's cookbook. Can you tell he loves to be outside and to cook? I can't wait to see what he comes up with for Sunday.

On our wedding day, 09.06.2008

Have a great weekend and don't forget to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for H54F!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Leslie said...

YAY for coming back to blog land!! Looks like you and Leeann had fun. We MUST all get together when you are in town next!
And I may need to get that straightner...I am almost over my Chi and want something new and better.
Love you!

Mike and Sam Jasch said...

Thanks Leslie! We definitely should get together. We will be in town the last weekend in June for baby brothers wedding.I still need to see your new house!