Thursday, May 8, 2014

{Watercolor}

I have recently rediscovered my artistic side and love for all things paper crafting. To help get my creative juices flowing I signed up for OnlineCardClasses.com. Have you heard of them? Pretty neat idea. You can read more about them here. This month's card class features watercolor. Stamping with watercolors, watercolor backgrounds, watercolor freehand, etc. You can then share your works in the student gallery. Here are a few of the things I've created recently.


What I used: Bazzill swiss dots 'rope swing' cardstock, Canson cold press 140 lb watercolor paper, Pelikan watercolor pallet, Avery Elle 'Laurels' stamp set, Memento dye ink 'tuxedo black', Stampabilities embossing ink pad, and Recollections embossing powder 'gold'.



What I used: Bazzill swiss dots 'tahitian princess' cardstock, Canson cold press 140 lb watercolor paper, Pelikan watercolor pallet, Simon Says Stamp 'Sketchy Banner Greetings' stamp set, and Memento dye ink 'tuxedo black'.



What I used: White 100 lb cardstock,  Canson cold press 140 lb watercolor paper, Memento dye inks 'cottage ivy', 'pear tart', 'cantaloupe', 'lady bug', and 'lilac posies', Avery Elle 'Laurels' stamp set, and Paper Source 'chevron lines' rubber stamp.


Thanks for stopping by!


love,
sam



No comments: