Source: Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 12 flour tortillas
- Toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken strips in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve on tortillas with desired toppings.
Enjoy with a margarita and you've got a fantastic meal!