Saturday, February 4, 2012

{High Five for Friday!}

Thank goodness it's Friday! I'm linking up with Lauren with From My Grey Desk this week again! 


1. My new bracelets from my bestie Leeann! Aren't they pretty?

2. The Houston Auto Show! So much fun! 
me and this Audi convertible could be very happy together

the hubs... he's so fine! 

3. girlfriends, mi cocina, and mambotaxi's! need i say more?


4. our dearest friends Judy & Steven are pregnant, again! i can't imagine anything cuter than their first, Olivia. 
Aren't they the cutest family?! 

Olivia.. being Olivia.

love this girl! 

5. girls weekend and WICKED is a week away!!! 
my mom and sisters over Thanksgiving
Can't wait! 


If you have a High Five for Friday post go link up with Lauren! Have a great weekend!

Photobucket


love,
sam

No comments: